Saturday, 28 December 2013


I shall not kid; funky vibes did indeed buzz on this day, rebellious clouds and all.

As I dressed myself in the morning, I felt a hum in the air that spoke to me with a deep female voice, husky from years of cigarettes, which belonged to a yogi cum gypsy cum vegan sitting in a caravan with mud on her cowboy boots saying: 'Whateverrrrrr, just go with the flow.' 

And what an excellent mantra. It's a phrase that just lets things 'happen,' which is exactly what 'happened' in this look, and these photos, and on this day at the art gallery with Goya, O'Keefe and Velazquez. 


  1. wonderful photos!
    wish you a great weekend!

  2. Lovely photos and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, would you like to follow each other?? Do let me know [:


  3. love your photos a lot!
    and you have a great style :)
    visit my blog: MI.NE

  4. lovely photos, dear! you look so cute)

    please visit and join amazing giveaway on my blog)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    love, Yulia

  5. nice post!
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! C: