Monday, 27 January 2014

Feels Fine







photos by m.

I was all but certain, and very excited that my next post up here would be with my new DSLR camera (squeal). Finally, I thought, I would be a proper blogger. And yet... a week and a half later, I am still a fumbling mess when it comes to using my DSLR on anything other than inanimate objects. Yes, I am such an utter beginner that I have been practicing on soft toys. 

Beyond that embarrassing confession, this post continues with the iPhone quality that makes up my blog. But it marks a sort of anniversary, if you might recall last year on Australia Day I also took to the streets of Sydney's city for some spontaneous photos. It's amazing to think what a crazy year has transpired since then. 

But onto 2014, which I'm sure is bound to be great - I think the transition from 'schlepps' to one-legged leaps says it all...oh yes, and my delicious hermes headscarf (swooooooooooon!)

5 comments:

  1. you'vo got a very nice blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful pictures, and the food looks so yummy!!!

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your look of today looks so cute and confortable, it is exactly how i like outfits :)
    and you, so smily and natural! great!

    by the way, this food looks reaaally good :) another important thing in life.

    I hope to see around, on my blog ;)

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful ! I love this look :)

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/2014/01/j15-il-faut-tenter-de-vivre.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. such amazing post!!! love your outfits <33
    anyway would you like to follow each other? I really enjoy reading your blog :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete